Saturday, April 23, 2016

Hair cut

I had my first follow up appointment with my new hair dresser today.  She does such a wonderful job. Here is a picture I just now took with my new cut and wearing some of my favorite paparazzi wooden bead jewelry. I also wore a top specifically for the Red Poppy Festival that is in town this weekend.  Unfortunately my youngest is not feeling well so she didn't come. So I didn't feel like going to the festival by myself. 


 That's okay with me. My hair appointment was very nice and relaxing. They even gave me a mimosa!  I love that place! I stopped by the antique store to show my hubby my hair and to visit a few minutes. Then I came home and had lunch and drank from my new favorite old drinking glass (antique mason jar).

 I've been doing laundry and watching an old Shirley Temple movie titled Stowaway.  I used to watch her movies all the time as a kid. It was sort of a Sunday afternoon tradition. I'm going to go do a little singing on sing snap and either today or tomorrow get some reading in.  Ditzy looked so cute yesterday sleeping on her new favorite chair.



No comments:

Post a Comment