Friday, April 1, 2016

It is April right?

I'm not fooling. I'm honestly asking.  It is 51 degrees out and the low tonight is in the low 40's. This is Texas, last I checked.  Brrrr...!

I got through today without getting April Fooled.  I'm happy about that.  LOL.  I didn't think of anything quick witted to use on hubby either. But I'm fine with that. 

I didn't get to walk this morning because once again the weather man was inaccurate.  It was pouring and thundering around the time I would be getting up so, I skipped it.Last night it was just a 'chance of rain'. It was cold this morning too anyway so a second good reason not to walk.  I just did a little stretching instead since I always need to stretch.

It is a going to be a free weekend to do as I want. I haven't figured out what I am going to do yet but I will make sure to take some time to do my nails as I want to take a few Paparazzi videos with showing off the beautiful rings and want to show off nice nails as the videos will look better with nail polish on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment