Sunday, April 3, 2016

Okay a day after April Fool's

I have to share something really funny that happened last night. Hubby was reaching into the dogs treat bag and screamed a profanity . I didn't know what was up until he said "What is in this bag? It is all slimy and gross".  "Did you put something in their treat bag?" 

I started laughing!!  Yesterday morning I was scooping out some cantaloupe seeds into an empty dog treat bag that I retrieved from the trash can, and sealed it back up and must have set it on the counter instead of back in the trash. (I was using that so that it would not stink so quickly as the seeds just thrown in the trash would have after a day or two). From there it made its way back up to where the treats are kept in the cupboard.  I'm not sure if it was me or hubby that put the bag up there as the treats are often left out on the kitchen island. 

But it was pretty funny and he did start laughing after a few minutes.  It wasn't intentional but it would have made a great April Fool's joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment