Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Howdy

I know I didn't blog yesterday but I was working on getting some paperwork together for the estate attorney I see tomorrow for my parents affairs.  And I just got done work.  I got a late start today because I had an orthodontist appointment at 8:30AM.  It went well and she is very happy with my progress.  The great news is that next time I go which is June 1st, I will be half way done with my Invisalign already. I'm happy about that! 

Since I got my hair cut I've been wearing make up again and making sure I am all blinged out with my Paparazzi. There was a tech who liked one of my rings and then a lady said she was admiring my jewelry too. I ended up telling them a little about it and handed out 3 or 4 of my business cards.  I told them how everything is $5.00 and most necklaces come with matching earrings. Anyway I was surprised and impressed how looking more 'put together' got me that extra attention.  Normally would just get stares (not in a good way) from other mothers previously because most of the other patients in their chairs are teens.  But I felt good today and that was a nice thing!  I probably look a bit younger too with the short blond hair which helps too.

I'm ending this here. Nashville is on and I'd like to catch it.




No comments:

Post a Comment