Thursday, April 7, 2016

Another long day

I went to see the Estate attorney today. Very nice man and very informative. I had to wait a while to see him which normally would be just fine, but I was going to go back to work afterward.  Ugh. My appointment was for 5:00PM and I think it was closer to 5:30PM when I finally got to sit down with him. I imagined myself just leaving and then him calling me afterward to ask me why I left.  My time is just as important as the next guy.  If he couldn't see me until 5:30PM why not make it for that time. But I just sat there as the air conditioner cranked out more unwelcome cold air. LOL

Anyway, not to give the wrong impression he was very kind and willing to go slowly through things, but I wanted to get back to work and he already filled me in quite a bit on the phone last week when we talked close to 45 minutes.  So bottom line he will be handling the things we need and I will be happy when it is all done.  I still spent about an hour and a half there. 

When I got home I fixed myself a quick dinner- a slice of ham in my cast iron skillet and Brussels sprouts from the farmers market that I had frozen last month.

It was tough going back to work around 7:00PM but I got a bit more done.  I am glad tomorrow is Friday. Pizza and beer night. YEAH!!!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment