Sunday, April 17, 2016

Bad storms

We had some pretty severe thunderstorms this afternoon. The only good thing about it was that it was during the day and not at 2:00AM. At one point the weather folks said there was upwards of 300 lightening strikes.  Hubby said he saw lightning strike the next door neighbor's front lawn.  I spent a solid 30 minutes on the floor holding Molly trying to console her as she was panting and shaking.  Tika was shaking too and I petted her some but Molly was taking it the worst. At one point the thunder was so loud and crackling I think it was right over our house. It is pretty quiet outside now, but we have a  flood watch until Tuesday morning.

I just took Merlin out to have him go potty since there was a break in the rain.  This little snail was on the back porch so I took a picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment