Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Colorful breakfast

Hubby surprised me today and bought some kiwi for me. So I had a nice variety of fruit with my Special K with Almonds cereal this morning.  Yum!  And with the healthy breakfast it was a nice start to the day. 

The only thing I can complain about today was that when I went to take a shower there was NO WATER at all!  Turns out there was a truck down the street (utility vehicle?) and apparently there was a broken water valve down the street.  But seems to me they should have knocked on all the doors to the houses affected and told folks there would be no water for a while.  We didn't have water for about 4 hours and that sucked!  I just wore my bathrobe until around 3:00PM when I could finally grab a quick shower. 

No screaming squirrels today so all was calm with the animals. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment