Friday, April 29, 2016

More warnings

Tonight we have more warnings for severe storms until 3:00AM. Wonderful!  Tis the season I know. Hopefully it won't be bad and won't be long if we do get some.  It is really hard on the dogs (and quite frankly me) when they are bad. I cannot sleep through lightning and loud thunder.

I am making some progress with my dad's probate and moms trust. Just waiting for a court date for the probate and the trust may be read as early as next week for mom to sign. Then the chore of getting everything titled in the trust will be next.  I'm not sure how much I have to do versus the attorneys.  But at least things are getting done.

I enjoyed the pizza and beer this evening and we played our nightly card games with my mom.  Not much else new. Hopefully will be a quiet night.

No comments:

Post a Comment