Thursday, April 11, 2019

Post #101...2019

Today was my Friday in that I have tomorrow off.  I'm very happy about that.  My goals for tomorrow are to finish my taxes and take more photos of lularoe and post some of those and my Paparazzi for sale.  I do want to relax and have some me time too.  I forgot to tell my friends about my day off so I'll get up at my normal time tomorrow and get my walk in with them.  I don't mind though because that way I'll have the whole day in front of me.

We ate at Cotton Patch this evening for dinner.  We hadn't been there in a long time.  It was just okay. We did split an order of bacon, cheese fries and that was pretty good though.  I brought some leftover shrimp/rice/vegetables to eat for lunch tomorrow.

I felt compelled to email Paparazzi again today because I did not hear anything back from the email Thursday that I sent to cancel my consultant agreement.  They did respond today so I'm glad that is finally official.

I also called Allstate directly because we didn't hear back from my our agent yesterday after hubby called him and I emailed him.  I needed them to know we wanted our insurance cancelled.  I was told I have to do it through my agent which I thought was ludicrous.  He finally did email me to write he was sorry we were leaving. Oh well.  If I cared about his service to others I would tell him he should never bluntly write to a long time client that they don't insure vehicles titled in a Trust. He was even casual friends with my hubby who sold and bought a few antiques to/from.  He should have reached out and called about it and done so after checking for certain that they don't.  I don't know why they don't yet the other nationally known insurance company we switched to has not problems with it being titled in the Trust.  Interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment