Friday, April 12, 2019

Post # 102..2019

Today was one of those days when one thing led to another.

I was up at 6:00AM for my walk with my friend(s) as usual even though I had off today as I was looking forward to having a full day to get stuff done.

I started off with the tax return and worked on double checking figures a little while. Then I got dressed for the day and made myself a smoothie.  I wanted to get outside and clean the black stubborn mold off the mail box as it was annoying me whenever I looked out the front window at the mailbox and seeing some of its limestone blackened. So out with a scrubber, vinegar and bucket I went to get the black off.   That lead to...  turning to walk toward the house and seeing all the thick dried Lantana branches that were never removed from last year. So I got the pruning shears and a trash bag and took care of that.  When I was headed to the garage I wondered why my fitbit hadn't alerted me that I hit my 10,000 steps already.  UGH! I forgot I had taken it off to charge after I was checking my email when I was drinking coffee (after the walk) because my email indicated it was getting low.  So whatever my total tonight will be it will be far short of what it would have been had I left it on all day.  It is at 12159 now....wonder what the true number of steps is.

Then I came back in to work on the taxes in my old office that lead to...me straightening things, stacking a few more bins (making more space) and getting rid of some stuff I no longer need (like empty paparazzi wraps).  I did get my taxes done and they are mailed.  That was nice to finally get that done!

I went to get lunch from the fridge...which lead to...me cleaning it out and wiping down all the shelves and chucking food that was never eaten...which lead to... a sink full of dishes so I proceeded to do all the dishes.

I put some laundry in and then came down to gather the tax papers and some new receipts and such for 2019. I went to my current desk and sorted out the papers and put all of the tax related stuff in one folder and the 2019 stuff in a new folder.  That lead to... me straightening out my desk as it was getting cluttered...it had some papers that needed to be taken care of, jewelry that was here and there, paper clips, bank statements, etc.  So that got all done.  Then it was back to laundry and a 2nd load.

I was then going to take some more pictures of some Lularoe and Paparazzi to sell in the discount facebook groups but I don't feel like doing any more work.  So I am blogging early for once and about to order dinner for us.   :)



No comments:

Post a Comment