Saturday, April 27, 2019

Post #115...2019

You may have noticed I didn't blog yesterday but it was more of the same.  LOL.  I went from one job to what feels like another job with the jewelry sale.  I have a lot of lists with items and names, and spent some time well nearly all the time after dinner gathering jewelry for people that are buying. There are a few gals who are getting over 100 pieces themselves, and that is a lot of jewelry to track down.  There is only one ring that I cannot find and I've searched all the Table bags (23 tables) but it is one of the gals getting over 100 pieces and I already told her about it.  It is bound to happen!

I got to thinking about it so much that I was up early this morning (got less than 6 hours sleep) so that I could get a jump start on continuing to divide out things.  So I got everyone's separated out, up to today's posted pictures at least.  I feel so much better finally about having a handle on it.  Tomorrow I will be posting the last of it.  There should be no more than 20 pieces or so left to go.  Then after this round is over and everything is out (most of the buyers are local so I don't have too many to ship to), I am going to delete all the tables and just list each separately again. I will keep the fashion fixes that haven't sold up but many of the tables only have 5 or less things left (Yippee!).

I had some relaxation time and did some singing on singsnap today. That was the most fun I've had all week!  Now the lack of sleep is catching up to me as I keep yawning.

This weekend is the Red Poppy festival in town but except for the music acts, a lot of the vendors are the same ones they have every month in town for market days so I didn't mind skipping it this year, especially since I had a goal of getting all my jewelry up for sale.

Well off to try to read a little and watch LIVE PD.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment