Thursday, April 18, 2019

Post # 108....2019

Well, waking up on and off until after 1:00AM ugh.  It was windy but not terribly bad.  No hail. Not a ton of rain and don't get me wrong  was very happy that it wasn't bad after all, but I was very tired today because of fretting about it.  I think next severe storm warning I'll just go to bed as normal and if something gets really bad sounding then turn on the TV or cell phone.

I didn't take any pictures of the Paparazzi today. Right after work the contractor who is going to screen in our upper balcony was over to take some final measurements.  I am excited to get the balcony screened in.  I will definitely use it more then.  We haven't really used it at all since getting Bella since we've been afraid of her getting through the opening (from the 2nd floor).
Will post some before and after pictures when the time comes.  It is to be started 2 to 3 weeks from now.

By the time dinner was done, I just wanted to relax for the night so no photos taken. I'm getting close though, not too many more to go.

I'm tired so I'm going to shut down early.  Nite all!

No comments:

Post a Comment