Monday, April 15, 2019

Post #105. ..2019

Monday back to work day.  It was a nice morning to walk. I can see it getting lighter just a little bit earlier. :-)

I was wondering if it would be hard to get back into the groove after a long weekend but it was actually a good day.  I had a full schedule of work but that is okay as it made the day go by quickly.

I managed to get 3 more tables of jewelry set up, photographed and listed on my facebook group so I'm happy enough with that.  If I can do 3 tables a day I should be done by this weekend.

We plan to get the trim on the house painted but we got to thinking over the weekend or maybe I did.  What I'd really like more than anything is to get the back balcony screened in.  We don't use it anymore because it either has wasps nests or we don't go because of the dogs (worried they will get through the holes along the bottom), and so if we got it all screened in, we wouldn't have to worry about wasps and most bugs most likely, as well as the dog's safety.  Heck I may be even able to grow some vegetables up there again.  It would also stay a bit cleaner I think.  With screens not every particle of dirt will get on the balcony. LOL.  

The house where I grew up had a screened in porch above the garage (and directly outside our kitchen) and I enjoyed being out there.  It would be great to have something like that again.  We had one company out today and should have an estimate in a few days from them.  I hope it will be affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment