Saturday, April 20, 2019

Post #110...2019

This morning I was up bright and early as the dogs were bugging me to get up. LOL.
I grabbed some coffee and then got dressed for the day as it was the women's luncheon today and I wanted to get to the farmers market in the morning to get some fresh vegetables for Easter dinner tomorrow.  I hadn't been there in a long time. It is nice supporting local farmers and getting fresh food!  I also got some pecans from a kindly older man. He was so friendly and talkative and once he told me I could freeze the bag or even part of it I thought that I'd get a bag.  I plan to make a pecan pie sometime.  Maybe I can make a really small one.

It was a beautiful day out today too!  Lunch was nice and I got to see a few gals I hadn't seen but once this year if that.  There were only 4 of us but it was still a good time.  I am so glad that I started that empty nester group!

When I got home from that I got back to taking pictures of my paparazzi jewelry.  I can see a light at the end of the tunnel..lol and am happy with my progress. The table pictures I took today also included individual photos of each piece.  I may go back and take separate pictures of each table but there are a lot of tables so not sure about that.

Tonight is LIVE PD night again.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment