Saturday, April 20, 2019

Post #109....2019

I remembered that I didn't blog after I was already in bed with the lights off last night, so that wasn't going to happen. Yesterday was a bit hectic as it was a long work day interrupted by a vet appointment for one of our dogs, Tika which took close to 2 hours.  Then pizza when I got home and back to work for a few more hours. Then got caught up with a book I've been reading with the oldest, while watch LIVE PD and there you go. 

Tika is okay I hope.  She has just been limping somewhat and her allergies (chewing her paws) do not seem to be helped much by the Zyrtec we give her every day. I agreed to some xrays of her front legs to make sure there were no fractures in the bones that were being ignored.  She only found several areas of arthritis setting in so I was glad to hear it wasn't anything major, just age related.  They also took some blood work just to check all her levels since she is over 12 and gave us a little Vetprofen for her joints.   She mentioned a allergy shot that can be given once a month during bad allergy months and we'll think about that.  I just hate the thought of shots given her age, wondering it will be harmful in some other way.  And she has no bad allergy months, all months are bad. LOL.  I'll write more tonight. Just catching up on my day yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment