Sunday, April 14, 2019

Post #104....2019

Today I spent a good part of the day taking photos of the jewelry that I am selling.  It is amazing to me how pushy some people are.  One gal wanted several pieces which was great and she only lives 30 minutes away.  The problem is I told her yesterday that I am trying to get organized and so can only show her what I have photos for.  So today I did take 7 tables worth of photos and sent them to her. She picked several things she wanted and was to come tomorrow after I got done work.

Then she said she wanted to see all of what I had. I told her I couldn't.  She wasn't getting me. She doesn't understand that I can't do that yet. I have things in drawers, boxes, my bling bag, etc.  I am not having someone go through all those things, willy nilly.  I suggested she come and get the 37 or so items she wanted and come back again when I have photos of everything. She indicated she wasn't about to drive 30 minutes again.  Wow, many people drive 30 minutes or more to work every DAY.
Bottom line, I told her to forget it. I don't get how impolite people can be.  I'd just as soon throw all this jewelry out than sell it to those kind of people.

I did sell 3 other piece online and I still have like I said many things to still take pictures of, but all in good time.  I put each of the 'tables' jewelry in a bag with the table # written on it. This way once I'm done I will have a much easier time finding things that people want. I don't really care how long it takes either. I refuse to be pushed about it too.  Oh did I mention she is a fellow rep?  I'm finding out they can be the worse. 

We saw a pretty good movie on Netflix today too.  It was called No Escape and I enjoyed the break from the jewelry drama. It had a lot of suspense and action (though not the special effects kind).  

No comments:

Post a Comment