Saturday, April 13, 2019

Post #103 ...2019

Of course I kept thinking today was Sunday since I took off work yesterday. So that was fun to keep forgetting. LOL.   I concentrated on posting my jewelry on sale today and got a few responses.  I was able to sell a gal 7 pieces @ $3 each who came to my home which was nice so I didn't have to mess with packaging up and mailing. There are a few others interested.  One wants a nice seed bead necklace and I'm getting back with her tomorrow.

This evening we ate a hamburger place called Five Guys.  Hubby had eaten at one a few times back in PA but I never have been at one.  One thing that was nice was they had peanuts that you could eat while waiting for your food.  You could just take a little cardboard container of unshelled peanuts and take them to your table. That was a nice touch.  The burgers were not cheap and I really didn't think they were spectacular.  I actually like Burger King burgers better.  The fries were good though, reminding me of boardwalk fries.  We're not planning to go back there any time soon but it was nice eating at a new place (for me) for a different place to go.

I'm going to get back to watching Live PD, the thing we watch on Saturday nights.  We like to see our county being represented.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment