Sunday, April 7, 2019

Post #97.....2019

This morning it was another round of thunderstorms and I worked a little bit today so I was hoping that we wouldn't lose our electric.  Luckily we didn't.  It finally started clearing up about noon.

They shouldn't be saying on the news for a little while anyway that we are still in a drought at least.  Although they'll probably say that it came so fast and hard that it all ran off and it is still too dry out there.  Ever notice that it is never just 'perfect' out there? :)

Today was laundry and reading day.  Since we were gone most of yesterday this weekend went by way too fast though.  Actually this year is moving by quickly.  It is somewhat hard for me to believe that it is already April.  I am going to start putting in for some days off so that hubby and I can maybe do some partial day trips.  And one of my sisters is coming to visit in May so I will take a few days then.  





No comments:

Post a Comment