Thursday, April 4, 2019

Post..#94..2019

Today was what I call a transition day.  :-)

We went to the DMV and got the car titles back in our names, although they don't do the names with OR between them, there does exist a form that we signed that makes it so that when the time comes, we don't have to go through probate to transfer title.  The gal behind the desk was very surprised that there were any issues with our insurance agent as she said a lot of folks change their vehicle titles into their Trust.  

Then we got the insurance today, so soon the old insurance agent will be dropped.

The other transition is that I printed out the letter that I need to sign and send to Paparazzi
tomorrow to end that business. I have tons of inventory to get rid of but once I'm no longer a rep, I can go on the same Buy/sell/trade groups that I'm trying to sell some Lularoe on to sell my jewelry at a discount.  I'll just take my time doing it whenever I'd like.  I only have 2,093,443,819 pieces to go. :-)

Though a part of me feels bad and a bit defeated about the Paparazzi, I will just have to get over it and decide to be happy with the decision I made.  The weight of that pressure being off my mind will be a good start too.

On a good note the booth we have at the antique mall is really starting to make us some money (more than the rent), so that is very cool.  We had picked up a 2nd booth last fall thinking that would help  but then dropped it last month after realizing it wasn't helping.  We weren't selling more than what the 2 booth rentals cost.  It is nice to actually be making money, though this means we'll have to start putting some aside for income taxes on that too if we're going to show a profit on next year's tax return.

No comments:

Post a Comment