Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Post #112...2019

Today was a busy work day but I got everything done that I needed to.  Then after I was done work and before dinner, there was a nice local gal who came and took 62 pieces of Paparazzi off my hands.  Yippee!  It felt good to get rid of that many at that time.

This evening I took more photos of some of the rest.  I didn't get a chance to read any of the book I'm reading with my oldest, but between working and selling my jewelry, I don't stop until after 8PM or so and by then I just want to relax and watch TV.  I only really watched New Amsterdam this evening (has 15 minutes left actually at this point).

We may get some bad storms tomorrow but at least it will be during the day when the worst is to come through the area so I'm glad it won't be the middle of the night.




No comments:

Post a Comment