Monday, February 1, 2016

1/12th

So hard to believe that 1/12th of the year is already done, gone, over.  February already.  Wow. And Superbowl Sunday is next week too.  We don't have any big plans but I am definitely going to watch the game, and yes mostly for the commercials.  :)

It was another nice day today. But this morning on my entire walk it was drizzling lightly or misting. It wasn't enough to need an umbrella but I constantly felt wetness hitting my face.  Once I reached up to touch my face thinking I would be wiping away wetness but my face was actually not wet.  Anyway it was weird but neat at the same time.  My coat got wear near the ends of the sleeves and I guess that was because of swinging my arms while I walk (so they were getting wetter than the rest of me). Anyway it wasn't real cold either so it was a nice walk without getting soaked. 

Some of the deer are pretty used to me too. I found that when I am getting near them if I keep my head down (do not make eye contact) and don't make any additional noise other than my footsteps, I can pass them at a distance of only 2-3 feet.  That's really neat!  I feel like they're getting okay with me walking by. Sort of like oh it is only this lady who always walks. We don't need to run or be ready to bolt.  Of course when I have a dog with me though, they are on high alert. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment