Saturday, February 20, 2016

Evening tea

Well I already had some green tea but seemed to go with this morning's blog.  I'm happy to report hubby is still doing better although he felt a little nauseous after dinner but that may have been because he hardly ate anything the last few days.  I made one of our favorites - shrimp scampi. I do use a bit of garlic and red pepper flakes (and white wine) when I make it so that may have been a bit much for his poor stomach.  But he seems to be fine right now, just tired- no surprise there with what he's gone through.

I went to visit what I hope will be my wonderful new hairdresser today.  The salon she works at was really hopping and busy when I went but that is fine with me because it means people like getting their hair done there. We talked just a few minutes but I showed her the pictures of what I want and she seemed to think she can get my hair to look like what I'd like. So I am excited now for March 12th to get here. :)

I worked some today and have some tomorrow but that's okay.  I'm still getting some relaxation time and we're watching Pit Bulls and Parolees right now. No reading done today though.

No comments:

Post a Comment