Friday, February 5, 2016

Finally Friday

Today is over. Yeah!  Not only am I thrilled it is Friday but my dentist appointment is over!  I don't know why I called it a dentist appointment because my 6 month cleaning is done by the hygienist and not the dentist. In fact I don't actually see the dentist at all. I see her the next time I go.  So my appointment with the hygienist went well although I (stupidly) thought that she wouldn't have to scrape my teeth at all. WRONG!  She still scraped!  Not as much as if I hadn't been brushing my teeth 8 times a day but still, it was disappointing that she had to scrape at all.  < SIGH>

Next Wednesday I have even more fun with my teeth. I get to star wearing rubber bands with my Invisalign. Ugh. They better be easy to put on.

I got a little more reading done today. I don't have the book here in front of me but I know I am past page 100. :)

The youngest is coming for a visit tomorrow so I'm looking forward to that. Well I'm watching GRIMM and want to get back to it.   Hope all have a great evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment