Monday, February 22, 2016

8th Monday

Well the 8th Monday of the year is almost over. :0) 

Tonight I made my mom a fresh hamburger with grilled onions and mixed vegetables.  She ate most of it which made me happy as often she only eats part of it. She didn't eat any of the corn but we forgot that the mixed vegetable bags had corn in it.  She had enough room for pudding and whipped cream on top.

I got an email today from Barnes & Noble that a new Harry Potter book is coming out. It is also going to be a play as well (not a movie though I guess).  It is suppose to be 19 years later (than the last one). I don't know whether I want to get it or not.  It doesn't come out until July I think. By then I may be done this first book I'm reading. LOL.  I liked the Harry Potter movies though, never read one of the books. So I'm not sure.  Whatever I read next has got to be more interesting!!

Hubby isn't doing 100% better yet. Hoping that his body straightens out in the next day or two. He's giving MiraLAX a try and he did have a salad for lunch today. Now that is huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment