Thursday, February 18, 2016

Short update

I'm on page 214 of my book.  I think that is almost half way through. :)

Speaking of short I am thinking of getting my hair cut short again.  I have been letting it grow but it just doesn't grow fast (not nearly as fast as hubby's - I'll take a picture sometime of his). Anyway, last time I got my hair cut I told my hair dresser she could layer it some because the hair below my neckline looked so limp and thin especially in the back.  By the way I'm finding a new hair dresser after all these years because the gal I've been going to for a long time never colors my hair the way I want it. Most times the cut is not what I want either.

So anyway thinking of short and sassy again, like a short bob.  Here's a picture of what I have in mind. Something like this with yes a lot of blond everywhere except the back bottom area.  I put a call in to one gal that I've seen her actual work on Facebook (the salon has a Facebook page). It looks like she does great color and cuts.   I've yet to tell my current hair dresser and I'm not looking forward to it, but I really should be able to get what I want in a hair style and color.

 Okay that's it for now. I just finished work too so want to watch Shades of Blue. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment