Sunday, February 28, 2016

Yoga

I worked about a half a day today, laundry is on last load, and I'm on page 235 of my book...yes I haven't read any more of it yet.  I was going to read now but I decided to blog instead.

I bought a Yoga DVD and got it yesterday which I was glad because I wanted to give it a shot. It is titled Yoga for the Rest of Us.  It is meant for beginners and those of us not young anymore to twist up like a pretzel. :)  Anyway I could really tell my neck and shoulders are stiff.  When the lady said to put your head to the side (like your ear to the shoulder) I couldn't move it much at all without it hurting. And I also was doing the Yoga on the living room rug which of course gave me no traction at all. So I will have to move the rug next time I play the DVD.  The dogs also thought I was there to play with them. I can't blame them because the living room is often where we play.  Finally after about the 20th time of my saying "No", Ditzy stopped staring and me and then the ball.  Then during the stretch and relaxation breathing at the end, the dogs were going ballistic over some dogs walking by.  Yeah, I would say overall it was a good first time.  Oye!



No comments:

Post a Comment