Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Hump Day

It was cold this morning when I went for my walk so it was bundle up time again.  What I found interesting was mid morning it was 45 in Allentown (where I lived last) yet 43 here in Georgetown. LOL.  It is a cool 41 right now. It will be on the cool side for over a week again. The ground hog didn't see his shadow though did he??

I haven't gotten more than a few pages read the last few days as I've been busier at work. I take the
book to the bathroom with me (I know too much information right?), but that still doesn't get much read.
At least I've been able to get a few songs sung daily. That is my number #1 thing I love to do in my spare time. 

I got a phone call last night and the caller ID had Bernie 2016.  I don't know if it was  a robocall or not. I picked up the phone and said I'm not voting for Bernie, and hung up. I really want Hillary to win. I just wish she wasn't so cocky. Somewhere along the way, she went from sounding confident to cocky. We'll see how the race goes..it only just started with Iowa.

No comments:

Post a Comment