Monday, February 15, 2016

President's Day

So who actually took time today to reflect back on the Presidents, specifically Washington and Lincoln. Yeah, thought so. Me neither.  So I agreed to work today even though it was a holiday and most others had off.  I sort of felt like the kid who made it to school on a bad weather day, and had to stay in school even though they cancelled it.  It was weird not getting bombarded with emails and such.  But I got through the day just fine and I do get a floating holiday since I did work.

This morning it felt very spring-like when I went for my walk.  It was fairly warm (in the 50's) and I heard birds, several birds.  I don't usually hear any when I walk or at least not noticeably so.  Today I did.  I wore a sweater loosely over my top and didn't wear a hat for once.  It was nice and refreshing. Spring is right around the corner here.

No comments:

Post a Comment