Friday, February 26, 2016

Delayed blog...

I sat down in the chair, turned on my laptop and was going to start typing but little Ditzy came up on my lap and started licking my hand. So I let her lick it a while.  I don't think it had anything on it but who knows.  It was funny and cute. 

So I went and voted today as we had early voting this week.  I should have brought my camera and taken a picture of all the signs in the ground from the entrance of the building and across the front.  It was overkill. Trust me!  All of the signs were for Republicans though.  The democratic voting ballet only had multiple choice for President. All the other offices just had one name, no competition for any of the local offices.  I bet the Republican ballet had several names for many offices. I'm glad I went at lunch as I didn't have to wait in line and was done and back within 30 minutes. 

In my book I'm on page 235. The next book I read has to be either a love story or a good mystery or something.  I should have not picked non-fiction as my first book to read this year.

I got my Paparazzi order yesterday and there is some beautiful jewelry in it.  At only $5.00/piece the jewelry is incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment