Sunday, February 7, 2016

Super Bowl

We're watching the Super Bowl.  I'm for the Broncos only because I know who Peyton Manning is...and so hubby chose the Panthers.  So far I'm happy with my pick. 3rd Quarter Denver 16, Carolina 7.  :-)

I really like watching it for the commercials to be totally honest.  What is really nice is that my mom already had the game on when we got over there, so it was not an issue at all for her to turn it on in her kitchen while making dinner.

I had a nice visit with the youngest this weekend. We saw The Revenant yesterday afternoon. It was pretty graphic with the injuries that Leonardo DiCaprio sustained.  It was very believable and gross.  The movie had its moments, but there were many times where it was night and day again without much action other than the hoarseness of his breathing as everyone wondered if he would live or die. So sorry to say it was boring in many spots and anyone who loves snow sure got enough of it. But the company was good and the popcorn tasted fine, so it is all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment