Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Your Package was Delivered....NOT!

Yes I didn't blog yesterday but there wasn't anything to blog about. Today is a different story.

 I just love getting emails from UPS indicating Your package has been delivered...at 1:29PM..at front porch, when I've been here the whole day working. And trust me, with 4 dogs, if the UPS man parks in front of our house and comes walking up the driveway, they will let me know about it!

There have been occasions where I've got this sort of email and it just wasn't delivered yet. Now I think they just must screw up and a neighbor puts it in front of our house when they've gotten it by mistake. This time I went ahead and went online to their chat to ask about it.  The person asked me about any other family member who may have gotten it or neighbors. Told him no other family here at the moment and no I didn't ask my neighbors. 

So while I still had this person in chat I threw on my sandals and went to the neighbor on the left, nothing in front of their house, walked back and past our house and then to the neighbor on the right. THERE it was. My package.  I could understand if the house numbers were not clearly at the curb AND at the front of the house (right next to our front door), or if we lived on a really busy city street where the drivers really have to hustle because they can't stay parked for long.  Nope...neither are the case. 

I came back and told the person that I got it.  It was delivered to the WRONG address. And asked that the drivers pay more attention and slow down (if they are too rushed). Sorry but lived here many years and gotten many UPS packages and to deliver it to the wrong house?  Not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment