Thursday, February 11, 2016

Brain dead

I didn't get any reading done today as it was a long work day.  I did want to write that I was able to get my rubber bands in last night and already tonight, but NOT the way that gal instructed me.  That was impossible. I couldn't possibly hook a rubber band on a tiny wire hook on the side of the bottom back molar and then bring it forward and up and find the invisible hook that is part of the upper tray of Invisalign.  I tried but was getting a cramp in my hand.

So I took out the upper tray, put the rubber band around the clear hook, then put the tray in my mouth so that one part was already in. Then pulled the rubber band to the back molar and got it on the hook. Then I managed to get the other one done doing the first hook first (a little tougher as my tray was already in).

Tonight I put both rubber bands in the upper tray first, put it in and attached each bottom band to the hooks on the molars. Way easier than instructed.  So I'm proud of myself that I figured that out. Otherwise I probably would have given up.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment