Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Little gnat!

I know it may seem strange to talk about gnats in winter but around here we have had some 70 something degree days and the bugs are out again already!

There always seems to be a gnat in my office buzzing around right in my line of vision.  It especially bothers me if I am eating anything at my desk.  And I get annoyed with it and clap my hands a few times and usually by the third time I've captured it between my clapped hands and squished it.

Two seconds later a NEW gnat is bothering me.  What do they do, take over for each other when one meets its fate?  It is truly annoying!

Tomorrow morning it may be in the mid 30's for my walk. Wonderful! Brrrr!  But, hey at least there won't be any knats bothering me then. :-)

I looked up knat really quickly and there were tons of Google images for these little buggers...so thanks to Stac for correcting me. Edited my post

No comments:

Post a Comment