Friday, February 1, 2019

Blog # 32 2019

I got through my work day, had my pizza and beer and did my Paparazzi Live this evening.  I was chatting with my youngest and remembered that I had not blogged yet.  My youngest got married in November and they are thinking about starting to look for a house in the next few months.  I'm going to help them all I can with their mortgage process since that is what I do.   I hope they can find something decent that is affordable.  I know house prices are going up and it is getting harder and harder to find houses in decent areas that aren't so expensive that both people have to work non-stop in order to afford them.

It is February already! :)  I am pretty used to writing 2019 by now.  Tomorrow is the ladies lunch group which is something I always look forward to.  The 3rd Saturday of each month we're going to try eating at different places.  Hopefully that will not be too much of a pain.  I need to call some places this week to see if they will do separate checks and if they take reservations.  The Mexican restaurant we meet at is never that busy so it is never a problem getting a table and they know us by now and the separate checks are the norm with my group.  But there are some eateries that have quite a waiting line at times.

We have started watching Frontier on Netfix. It has Jason Mamoa in it and I'm enjoying it.  We saw him in Aquaman and he really played that part well.  So when I saw he was in this series, I thought it'd be worth watching.  I think there are 3 seasons.  We have only seen 4 episodes so far and I'm glad we started watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment