Saturday, February 2, 2019

Blog #33 2019

This picture turned up on my Facebook page today as a memory from 5 years ago.  This was a tough one to look at. All 3 dogs in the right column have already crossed over the bridge...but hopefully I'll see them one day in heaven.


Today I went to lunch with the empty nesters club I started.  There is a very nice core of gals from 6-8 of us that go to nearly every lunch.  There are several that 'joined' that have not even come to one lunch yet.  I really don't know what the point is for some to join in order to make friends only to never show up.  Oh well. I am glad for the friends I have made.  It was a very nice time today and we were there over 2 hours!  That's when you know you have friends....when none of us want to leave right after the check is paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment