Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Post #58...2019

Another hump day comes near an end.  It got warm today, I think up to the low 70's, but this morning it was real foggy during my walk.  It was so foggy it was a bit misty and I kept the hood of my coat up.  We took Tika for a short walk today and she did okay.  On Sunday she seemed to have a hard time with one of her back legs.  But I know it gets out of joint (for lack of a better word) sometimes. I tried massaging it for a bit and she seemed okay later (not just sitting down as soon as she started to walk).  So we didn't take her for a walk on Monday to give her leg (hip?) a break.   She is 12 and getting old. 

I managed to hear a bit of Michael Cohen's testimony today.  Though he did a lot of wrong and illegal things, he is going to be paying for it by going to prison. He also lost his license to practice law and really to me looked defeated and humbled today.  There was a lot of angry ranting going on from those who think he was only going to lie again.  But to me, he had nothing to gain by not being truthful.  He was already losing pretty much everything.  Anyway I really did like how Eliajah Cummings, committee chairman, handled it.  After the testimony was over he spoke to the press and was very adamant that we have to get back to how things used to be (here in the U.S). This is not the exact quote I'm sure but he was so right about that.  There remains to be seen if anything comes of today's testimony.  It may get very interesting. 

We are watching some Netflix stand up comedy...well hubby is. I am reading my book and trying not to listen to it  :-)   Back to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment