Sunday, February 24, 2019

Post #55....2019

Well, I am writing this on yet another end of the weekend. But hey, at least I got my office all clean and relatively dog fur free for the moment.  I also posted all the pictures of the jewelry that I showed on my Friday night LIVE over on my jewelry BLOG

Rather than watch the Oscars I am watching Fantastic beasts and where to find them. It is supposed to be along the theme of the Harry Potter movies and I am enjoying it so far.  Great special effects!

Not much else to write about today.  Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment so I took a half day to run some errands after the appointment.  It is just a 6 month cleaning and not sure if I'll see the dentist but I'm not going to bother getting crown replacements for my front tooth (and one next to it) since I used the Invisalign, I don't think it looks that bad from the other front tooth. At least for right now.  I still wear my retainer every night like I should.  So as long as I do that I don't expect it to change and I can live with how they look now.

Off to get dessert.  Bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment