Saturday, February 23, 2019

Post #54....2019

Today I had 8 out of 9 hours of activity (at least 250 steps) per my fitbit! :)  I don't get that very often at all.  But between my hair cut, doing some laundry and a deep clean of my office, I was very active.  See?  I took a picture of this past week too.  Sitting for my job doesn't help but yeah there is rarely a day that I have that many active hours.  So Go ME :)   .. Only have 5383 steps so far though but I'll take the activity kudos! LOL



Took a few before photos of my office which honestly I haven't cleaned since before the holidays and no I don't mean Valentine's Day either.  :)  But I got it looking pretty darn nice and tidied up too.  I should have taken a few pictures of the clutter on some things but I forgot.  I got 3 boxes of jewelry in drawers and other papers filed and things tossed or put in place.  So it looks very nice right now too.
BEFORE (I know Duh...)

BEFORE

AFTER..THIS HAD 3 BOXES OF PAPARAZZI AND OTHER PAPERS STACKED ON IT

AFTER. BOOK SHELVES ALL STRAIGHTENED OUT

AFTER. BUT I REALLY DON'T USE THE SINK MUCH

AFTER - GOT ALL THE DUST/DOG HAIR UNDER EVERYTHING!

AFTER. NO MORE TUMBLEWEEDS OF DUST/DOG HAIR


No comments:

Post a Comment