Friday, February 22, 2019

Post #53....2019

Well Friday yea!!!  I did my Paparazzi Live tonight and it went well.  Bella wanted to help me out so she was in it a lot. LOL.

I'm going to plan to clean my office this weekend. The floor is literally getting dust balls on it.  Oye!
It is always something isn't it?  I need to start thinking about working on the taxes too. I keep hearing how all the refunds are lower for those who usually get them so this should be fun.  I have more work this year with the business. It is a good thing I love to number crunch.

I have a hair appointment tomorrow which I am very happy about. I nearly took the scissors to my bangs a few times already recently.  But I restrained myself.  I didn't want to cut them all wrong or on an angle.

This morning it was foggy and misty out so it wasn't the most pleasant walk but it was a good one.  I got 11,261 steps in today, so I'm happy about that.  Pizza and beer for dinner too, LIVE done as I said and now I'm set to have a good rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment