Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Post #50 2019

Today was in the 30's most of the day and rainy, yuck!  It rained quite hard at times too.  I think it is done at this point and hope tomorrow is rain free.

Bella decided she wanted to get up on my lap so I am dealing with her and my laptop trying to type.  It is so much fun have a dog that pesters to be in my lap.  LOL.  I have never owned a dog that wanted to be in my lap so much of the time.  It is actually quite heartwarming.  She loves to get under a throw on my lap too and sleeps like that for a while.

We got her a sweater a few months ago for when it is cold and she likes to lay next to it and sometimes sits up and looks at me and wags her tail until I put it on her.  But when it is on her she barely moves.  I tried taking her outside yesterday when I put it on to see if she'd go potty out there with her warm sweater on.   She just stood there like a statue.  Oh well.  At least she will let me put it on her.

In a few weeks I'll be washing it to put away until next winter. Here is a picture of her on my lap (the throw was not on my lap yet for this picture).


No comments:

Post a Comment