Friday, February 15, 2019

Blog #46 2019

Today was a gorgeous day outside!  It got to the upper 80's!  Too bad it was difficult to get the warmth to come into the house.  I opened up things today and it still wasn't getting warmer than 72 degrees inside.  I opened the door to the back patio and held the door open for a little bit.  It was like we had the air conditioning on in the house with the feel of the cool air leaving.  But at least it got a little bit warmer up to a whopping 74 degrees.  Today was a fluke, teaser day.  It won't get this warm again for a little while.

I did my Paparazzi LIVE this evening. I featured rings.  I have lots of pretty rings to offer.  It would be nice to get more folks to watch my lives but it is what it is.  I will keep doing them until I don't.  I do not like to spin my wheels and sometimes that is what I think I am doing,  I'm not against doing vendor shows but I don't want to have to buy a tent, weights, fire extinguisher, etc., to participate in one outdoors.  There also seem to be enough reps around here that some events already have a Paparazzi rep and there can only be one per event so...we'll see.  I was hoping I could build this up to bring in some extra money so that by the time I retired from my day job, I'd have some supplemental income.  Just not sure if this is the path I am supposed to take as it may lead to a dead end.

I really do love the jewelry and I guess I'm surprised sometimes how everyone else doesn't think it is beautiful, affordable jewelry.  But many don't.  I guess a lot of people can take it or leave it.  But I just see how well it makes an outfit look put together or how it makes me look prettier.  So...again I don't get how others don't just love it!  So anyway I'll just shut up about that now and stop talking about my frustration.

Tomorrow is the ladies lunch club and that always lifts my spirits.  Looking forward to that and a relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment