Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Blog # 44 2019

This evening I had a great idea to go to dinner tonight instead of tomorrow for Valentine's Day. It was the best idea ever!   We left right after I got done work so it was early but I was so happy to be seated right away.  We had a nice leisurely dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse and there are plenty of leftovers for tomorrow!

When we left there were a lot of birds hanging on the lights and also flying all around them.  They were following each other in flight and were really cool to watch.  I took  a short video below.


It was very COLD this morning on my walk.  It was only 29 degrees out which is cold around here and I only wore regular (light) leggings and not a sweater under my coat so yes I was pretty cold this morning.  It took me a while to thaw out when I got back but I am fine.  I am hoping that is the last really cold morning this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment