Monday, February 4, 2019

Blog #35 2019

Today was like spring outside.  It got up to the mid 70's.  It won't stay this way but it was a nice balmy walk this morning and the day got nicer as it went on.  Even though I had to work, I took a few moments to look outside and step outside during lunch for a few breaths of fresh air.

I was not impressed with the Super Bowl last night.  I mean it could have all been just the last 7 minutes of the game.  There were only a few commercials that I thought were half way decent too.  Oh well. I guess the expectations are high but that is because there have been better football games and commercials in the past.  The half time show was just okay.  Hubby fell asleep during the 3rd quarter. That's how exciting it was.

Oh well. There's always next year right?  At least there was a good line up of shows this evening that I like to watch.

Tomorrow it is supposed to be another warm one.  I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment