Monday, February 18, 2019

Post 49 (b) 2019

Okay my first post was a social media ad for the company I work for.  It is a good deal for anyone (in the US) who are refinancing or buying a home.  So please check it out.

Today was my walk day and I am happy to say that I have 11,043 steps so far today, so well above the 10,000 steps goal for today. Yeah!

I had to work today even though I work for a mortgage company but it wasn't a bad day at all.
And winter is back today.  Tomorrow's high is 43 degrees and is supposed to rain. I am really glad that it is not one of my walk days.

There has been a lot of stuff going on in our city these days with a Mayor who has more self-interest than the interests of the citizens who voted him in.  Remind you of anyone else?  Anyway, although I had not been a subscriber to our local paper, I decided to subscribe again to stay informed about things. Our town is going through a continuous growth spurt and what was once a town of about maybe 35,000-40,000 people when we moved here nearly 14 years ago, has now over 70,000 people.  Oye!

No comments:

Post a Comment