Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Post # 51... 2019

Today started out cold.  It was only 37 degrees when I stepped out for my morning walk. The sky was grey this morning too so I couldn't see the 'super snow moon' that the weather man indicated we could see either last night or early this morning.

It did warm up to 63 degrees later on today though and it was sunny.  So this is likely how the weather will be the next few weeks, starting out cold and ending up in the 50's or 60's.

I meant to take a picture of the back yard today but I forgot.  There are quite a few dandelion stalks so I guess spring is definitely on the way.

The newspaper didn't come today so I guess it will take a little bit to get it. If I don't get the Sunday edition (which comes out Saturday), I'm going to call them on Monday and ask when it will start coming.  I can see it online too but I'd rather have a paper I can flip. Besides I read enough stuff online all day long.

Tomorrow is Friday 'eve.  This week is going by rather quickly. That's fine...just so it slows down when the weekend is here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment