Monday, February 11, 2019

Blog #42 2019

Today was yet another yucky, rainy day.  It is supposed to be sunny tomorrow. finally.  It has been cloudy, drizzly, gray and or rainy or sleeting for about 2 weeks now.  Oye!  Did I mention that my mood is affected by the weather.  I am way more happy when it is sunny out.

This evening I ate at a nice restaurant with my younger sister.  It was nice getting together.  We hadn't seen each other since Christmas.  I was supposed to take a few bracelets with me that she may want to purchase but I forgot to take them.  Dinner was great as it always is there even though it is a bit pricey it is always good.  I had Macadamia Crusted Jumbo Shrimp.  It was really good and I brought leftovers home to have for lunch tomorrow.

I was happy that I was able to get a full tank of gas for only $20!  This is the first time I bought gas this year and so I wasn't sure if it would fill the tank or not but it did.



No comments:

Post a Comment