Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Post #57...2019

Today is one of those days when there really isn't a whole lot to blog about.  It got up to the low/mid 60's but it was cloudy or rainy a good part of the day. 

I did find out from a neighbor that our old mailman is back!  Woo hoo!  He has been the nicest caring mailman we ever had.  I am so glad that he is back.  He had shoulder surgery and was out for several months and I wasn't really sure if he was coming back or if he just was going to retire early. 
He's working up to full-time again, but I'm just glad he's back.  He always brought packages to the door (so that  he could hand them over to us to assure we got them) versus typical mailmen who stick packages on the door step (when someone may steal things).  
And when hubby's back was bad he asked about him and was genuinely concerned about that.  Really nice public servants (which I consider our mailman one of), are rare to find these days.  


No comments:

Post a Comment