Sunday, January 10, 2016

2nd post

I went over to moms  this afternoon to watch a movie with her and my brother and sister and also take my mom her birthday gift.  We watched the Age of Adeline.  I had seen previews once but never saw the movie. I enjoyed it and I glad I took the time to watch it and visit. I worked today as well so it was a pretty full day.

My brother is headed back home tomorrow. My mom really enjoyed having him here to visit. She sort of got a double treat as my sister drove my brother around so when he visited she did too. She rarely visits her and so my mom got to see her more this weekend than she has in months too.

Mom requested a chocolate cake with chocolate icing for her birthday and my sister picked one up from a local store.  It was really delicious and I don't normally like cake.

It is going to be frigid tomorrow morning for my walk but I'll just wrap up nice and warm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment