Friday, January 29, 2016

Temperature Ping Pong

It is no wonder layering these days is so popular. It makes total sense here in central Texas.  This morning it started out in the 30's and by afternoon it was in the mid 70's. The problem is it stays pretty cool in the house even when it is warm out, until it stays relatively warm (morning to night). So I walked this morning with hat, scarf, gloves and long coat. Then this evening didn't even wear a jacket to mom's.

I'm looking forward to a nice warm day tomorrow again! 

My oldest finally had closing on her and hubby's first home today.  It took several months but they are finally homeowners. I hope they love making their first house their very own.  Too bad it is still icy and snowy back there which will make moving a bit tougher for them.  But I wish her luck and much happiness in their new home.


No comments:

Post a Comment