Sunday, January 3, 2016

Oops...

Already didn't keep my resolution to blog every day.  Just now remembered. So I'll blog twice today.  This is the first one. ttyl...   ;-)  lol...just kidding..

I was going to blog yesterday, honest...because I thought about it when I was in my office. I was clearing off my desk in preparation for back to work tomorrow.  There were several things like old receipts and stuff that didn't need to clutter up my work space and while clearing stuff off my desk blotter I looked at it and thought about needing to get a new one for this year.  I always get one of those calendar blotters that you rip off each month after it has passed.  I hadn't changed it since September... :-)  That is because I write things on them that I want to keep.  But I will get a new one soon so that my desk looks fresh and ready.

Off to grab a shower.  Will write again later..no really!!


No comments:

Post a Comment